Fundamental British values comprises of:
- the rule of law
- individual liberty
- mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.
Heritage High School supports British Values :
- Our aim is to PREVENT you being exposed to any EXTREME views
- You have the right to the rule of law Individual liberty (the freedom to walk the street/go to school/exercise your rights)
- Tolerance of the beliefs and faiths of others
- The importance of RESPECT ‐ our code of conduct supports this Democracy – you have a VOICE in school and a VOTE in your future.
- You have a voice in the decision‐making of this school and in the country
- Your faiths and beliefs are protected in law
- Your beliefs should be tolerated – protected by law Discrimination is not tolerated in Britain or at Heritage